Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas at Nana and Grandpa's House!

Well this past week and a half have been a lot of fun!  At daycare we made stockings and I made my first present for mommy and daddy!  It was an ornament of my hand...something they will be able to keep forever!  During Christmas week we went back to Wichita on Tuesday and hung out until Sunday at Nana and Grandpa's house.  I was very good all week; I tried applesauce for the first time and I loved it!  I took great naps and slept through the night every night even in a different bed!  I got to see Memo and PaPa and I got to meet some of daddy's cousins.  I got to see Great Grandma and Great Grandma Winkelman and Great Grandma Barb and Great Grandpa Hump!  I was a rockstar during Christmas Eve mass!  I was quite spoiled on Chritmas morning...I got lots of new toys, clothes and books!  My aunt Jamie and Katie got me the coolest personlized Pirate book, but overall I think that I really enjoyed the sound of the wrapping paper!  I also got to see my friend Charlotte, and mommy and daddy got to visit with Emily and Steve!  It was very nice of them to stop by when they were in town!  I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas  and may the New Year bring you only the best!
Unwrapping Presents!
Christmas ornament I made for Mommy and Daddy!


Don't you like my elf hat!

Hanging out with Grandpa!

Great Grandma Barb and Great Grandpa Hum0

Christmas Morning

4 Generations!!!  I am pretty lucky!

Hanging out in my new toy from Nana and Grandpa!

Tired after Christmas Eve mass and ready for Santa to come!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! We hope you all had a wonderful first Christmas!
    Logan can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin it looks like you had a great Christmas!! i hope you are feeling better!
    your gf
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete